Flexible – Work from home or Dublin 2 office based.
Head of Digital & Group Sales & Marketing Manager
Your New Role
As a Website Developer, you will have an important role to play in assisting with many aspects of a busy digital marketing office.
You will be building and creating websites for new clients and maintaining Sprint Digital’s existing portfolio of websites.
Duties will include
- Work with digital marketing team to create fully responsive websites for new and existing clients
- Work with digital marketing team to improve portfolio of existing websites
- Train digital marketing team to create new pages and manage websites
- Deal with website management queries from clients and team members
- Debug complex issues and bugs using debugging tools for WordPress
- Running regular updates to mitigate risk of hacking/cyber attacks
- Ensure all websites are running quickly on both desktop and mobile
- Managing our Amazon Web Server
- Ensure our websites pass Core Web Vitals
- Look after tag implementation for our websites
- Manage the internal technical issues helpdesk
- Work closely with the broader PREM Marketing and Digital teams
- Work closely with SEO Team and monitor clients SEO performance
- To attend client meetings where required
- To attend sales meetings where required
- 1+ year experience in a similar role
- Good communication skills and project management abilities.
- Portfolio of work / previous examples of work
- Experience creating websites with WordPress – installation, configuration, administration security and optimisation.
- Experience creating and managing templates
- Deep understanding of HTML5, CSS3, PHP and cross-browser and device compatibility
- Experience bridging the gap between visual design and technical implementation
- Strong understanding of design fundamentals including typography, colours, layouts, animations
- An eye for visual design
- Understanding of web development technology
- Experience with website maintenance and plugin management
- Experience designing sitemaps
- Optimising websites for speed
- Technical SEO knowledge
- Familiarity with hosting platforms, control panels, FTP, SFTP, SSL, SSH, basic Linux command line usage.
- Experience with ecommerce platforms such as WooCommerce, Ecwid and/or Shopify.
- Debugging and resolving plugin conflicts
- Candidness to speak up if you are unsure or need help
- Comfortable working on multiple website projects at the same time
- Strong attention to detail, timing and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong project management experience
Would also be nice:
- Related third level qualification
- Experience with Elementor page builder
- Experience managing AWS
- Experience with Google Search Console, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Familiarity with Google Core Vitals and Google Developer tools
- Experienced with industry standard design packages such as Adobe Creative Cloud, with particular focus on Photoshop, Illustrator
- Knowledge in digital marketing
Benefits of Working With Us
- Excellent working environment
- Excellent hotel staff rates across Ireland, UK & Continental Europe
- We host employee social events and activities throughout the year
- PRSA scheme
- 24/7 mental wellbeing support programme
- Length of service recognition
- Training and development opportunities
- Career progression opportunities
If you are interested in working with us at Sprint Digital apply today with your CV and cover letter to Siobhan Pepper.