Senior Digital Marketing Executive
This position has now been filled.
Your New Role
This is a temporarily remote position, normally based at Sprint Digital offices in Dublin 2. You will have direct responsibility for the portfolio of PREM Group & partner clients. As Senior Digital Marketing Executive, the candidate will have an important role to play in assisting with client successes and team growth.
About Sprint Digital
Sprint Digital was founded in Dublin in 2018. It is owned and operated by PREM Group an international hotel and hospitality management company.
• 5+ years digital marketing experience
• Previous experience in a digital marketing role in a hotel, serviced apartment or hotel group desirable
• You will be an effective, multi-tasking project manager with proven success in managing integrated and multi-channel marketing campaigns through to completion.
• Google Ads and Google Analytics certified desirable
• Experience in planning and executing digital marketing campaigns including paid social, remarketing and display
• A strong knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation and best practices
• Ability to create and publish quality content to increase client engagement and brand loyalty
• Experience in working with Content Management Systems, specifically WordPress
• Ability to create, design and launch email marketing campaigns
• Experience with social media management
• Strong presentation skills
• Excellent organisation and communication skills and a strong ability to manage relationships
• Ability to work on own initiative, manage time effectively and meet deadlines from multiple work streams.
• To mentor Sprint team members offering support and advice in line with Sprint Digital’s best practices.
• To work closely with the Head of Digital to manage several of the company’s existing key accounts and to develop new sales strategies
• To interact with suppliers and clients in order to discuss, scope and deliver projects.
• To work with design, content, revenue management and sales teams to increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies
• To plan and control the budget of all digital marketing campaigns.
• To spearhead digital innovation, design thinking and problem solving across existing and new opportunities
• To develop further opportunities to enhance client satisfaction by thinking outside of their current marketing plans
• To keep up to date on social, digital and technology trends to ensure our clients are always kept ahead of the curve
• To assist with new client on-boarding