Digital Marketing Executive
Your New Role
Usually, we’d be working away from our office in Hatch Street but Covid-19 means we’re all working from home for now, and that’s where you’d be based too until it’s safe for us to return into our office environment. You will have direct responsibility for a portfolio of Sprint Clients.
This is a great opportunity for the right person to develop their account management and digital marketing skills in a busy environment.
Duties Will Include
Working closely with the digital marketing team, brand managers, sales teams, local managers, and revenue management teams, you will be supporting our client’s key objectives and to drive more business to our client’s websites.
- Previous experience in account management/digital marketing role in an agency
- Experience with hotels or hospitality clients beneficial
- Qualification in digital marketing
- A self-starter who is able to manage their time and work to deadlines while working on multiple accounts
- Good attention to detail
- Can work on their own initiative
- Excellent communication skills and a strong ability to manage relationships
- The ability to create and publish quality website copy on a CMS
- Campaign management experience- particularly in paid social campaigns.
- Experience in creating and reporting on email marketing campaigns/marketing automation experience is an advantage.
- Experienced in monthly performance reports
- Proficient in Microsoft programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Co-ordinate and assist with all advertising on digital media channels
- Create, develop and manage content for your client’s websites and blogs
- Track and monitor the success of online initiatives and website metrics such as the revenue generated
- Provide coaching and training to colleagues in your client’s properties to maximise their social engagement.
- Respond and react to all communication and requests from clients, partners and suppliers in a timely and professional manner
- Issue and analyze monthly digital marketing reports for your clients
- Host monthly meetings with your clients to review the previous month and plan for the month ahead