Digital Marketing & Loyalty Assistant
We are not currently accepting applications for this role.
Your New Role
Usually, we’d be working away from our office in Hatch Street but Covid-19 means we’re all working from home for now, and that’s where you’d be based too until it’s safe for us to return into our office environment. As Digital Marketing & Loyalty Assistant, you will have an important role to play in assisting with many aspects of a busy digital marketing
This is an ideal opportunity for someone to gain an insight into digital marketing and eCommerce with the opportunity to develop their skills in this area.
Duties Will Include
Manage the day
Assist the team with digital marketing activities such as paid search, blogging, social media campaigns, paid search and email marketing.
Creation of design files such as email signatures, remarketing banners and social media graphics.
Managing and optimising our client photos and images.
- A basic understanding of digital marketing, search engine optimisation, paid search, and email marketing
- This is an entry level role and experience is beneficial but not required.
- Ability to write content for websites and social media
- Experience with graphic software such as Canva. Adobe software beneficial
- Experience in working with content management systems
- Proficient in Microsoft programmes including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills and a strong ability to manage relationships
Benefits of working with us
- Excellent working environment
- Excellent hotel staff rates across Ireland, UK & Continental Europe
- We host employee social events and activities throughout the year
- PRSA scheme
- 24/7 mental wellbeing support programme
- Length of service
- Training and development opportunities
- Career progression opportunities