Your New Role
This is a temporarily remote position, normally based at Sprint Digital offices in Dublin 2. Your role will be to create websites for new clients and to maintain Sprint Digital’s existing portfolio of websites.
About Sprint Digital
Sprint Digital was founded in Dublin in 2018. It is owned and operated by PREM Group an international hotel and hospitality management company.
- 1+ year experience in a similar role
- Portfolio of work / previous examples of work Experience creating websites with WordPress – installation, configuration, administration security and optimisation.
- Experience creating and managing templates and
- Deep understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and cross-browser and device compatibility
- Experience bridging the gap between visual design and technical implementation
- Strong understanding of design fundamentals including typography, colours, layouts, animations
- An eye for visual design
- Understanding of web development technology
- Experience with website maintenance and plugin management
- Experience designing sitemaps
- Optimising websites for speed
- Technical SEO knowledge
- Basic familiarity with hosting platforms, control panels, FTP, SFTP, SSL, SSH, basic Linux command line usage.
- Experience with eCommerce platforms such as WooCommerce, Ecwid and/or Shopify.
- Debugging and resolving plugin conflicts
- Candidness to speak up if you are unsure or need help
- Comfortable working on multiple website projects at the same time
- Strong attention to detail, timing and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Related third level qualification
- Experience with Elementor page builder
- Experience with Google Search Console, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Familiarity with Google Core Vitals and Google Developer tools
- Experienced with industry-standard design packages such as Adobe Creative Cloud, with a particular focus on Photoshop, Illustrator
- Knowledge in digital marketing
- Work with digital marketing team to create fully responsive websites for new and existing clients
- Work with digital marketing team to improve portfolio of existing websites
- Train digital marketing team to create new pages and manage websites
- Deal with website management queries from clients and team members
- Debug complex issues and bugs using debugging tools for WordPress
- Running regular updates to mitigate risk of hacking/cyber attack
- Ensure all websites are running quickly on both desktop and mobile
- Work closely with the broader PREM Marketing and Digital team
- Work closely with SEO Team and monitor clients SEO performance
- To attend client meetings where required
- To attend sales meetings where required