PPC & Digital Marketing Executive
We are no longer accepting applications for this role.
Your New Role
Usually, we’d be working away from our office in Hatch Street but Covid-19 means we’re all working from home for now, and that’s where you’d be based too until it’s safe for us to return into our office environment. As a PPC and Digital marketing Executive you will have an important role to play in assisting with many aspects of a busy digital marketing
You will be creating and managing digital campaigns such as paid search, display advertising, remarketing, paid social, and other online advertising channels for a number of Sprint Digital Clients.
Duties Will Include
- To support all digital advertising strategies, including paid search, display advertising, remarketing, paid social, and other online advertising channels.
- Manage day-to-day optimisation of a number of accounts – including but not limited to building ads, managing bid strategies, quality score optimisations, ad copywriting, ad testing, keyword research, budget forecasting, campaign reporting and analysis, and continuous improvement.
- Work closely with marketing team members to deliver a collaborative strategy and drive high-quality traffic to core site and landing pages.
- To stay on top of the latest PPC trends and to identify opportunities from these trends.
- To identify processes that can drive efficiency and performance.
- Continuously running A/B tests and other tests to drive improvements.
- To support clients with paid and organic social media marketing strategy including building content calendars.
- Basic understanding of creating social media banners.
- Make content changes to client website and keep them up to date
- Work closely with SEO Team and monitor clients SEO performance.
- Analyse and report on key performance data internally and on client calls on a monthly basis.
- To attend client meetings where required.
- To attend sales meetings where required.
- Previous experience in account management/digital marketing role in an agency or hotel group required.
- Campaign management experience – particularly in paid social campaigns and search.
- Experience with Google Search required.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Previous experience with WordPress or other CMS.
- Experience with SEO software beneficial but not required.
- Qualification in digital marketing beneficial but not required.
- A self-starter who is able to manage their time and work to deadlines while working on multiple accounts.
- Good attention to detail
- Can work on own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong ability to manage relationships.
- Experience with Canva beneficial but not required.
- Experienced in monthly performance reports.
- Proficient in Microsoft programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Benefits of working with us
- Excellent working environment
- Excellent hotel staff rates across Ireland, UK & Continental Europe
- We host employee social events and activities throughout the year
- PRSA scheme
- 24/7 mental wellbeing support programme
- Length of service
- Training and development opportunities
- Career progression opportunities