Digital Marketing Executive
Your New Role
Work arrangement: flexible, fully remote, fully office-based or hybrid working, Monday to Friday (no weekends)
You will have direct responsibility for a portfolio of clients. As Digital Marketing Executive, the candidate will have an important role to play in assisting with client successes and team growth.
Duties Will Include
Working closely with the digital marketing team, brand managers, sales teams, local managers, and revenue management teams, you will be supporting your clients brand objectives to drive more revenue via their official website and ensure consistency of brand identity and message across all online channels.
- Minimum one year digital marketing experience including paid search
- You will be an effective, digital marketing executive with proven success in managing integrated and multi-channel marketing campaigns through to completion.
- Experience in planning and executing digital marketing campaigns including paid social, remarketing and display
- A basic understanding of Search Engine Optimisation and best practices
- Ability to write quality content
- Experience working with Content Management Systems, specifically WordPress
- Ability to create, design and launch email marketing campaigns
- Experience with social media management
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent organisation and communication skills and a strong ability to manage relationships
- Ability to work on own initiative, manage time effectively and meet deadlines from multiple work streams.
- To manage the day to day campaigns on Google Ads, Bing Ads & paid social
- To keep up to date on social, digital and technology trends to ensure our clients are always kept ahead of the curve
- To work closely with the senior team to manage several of the company’s existing key accounts and develop new sales strategies
- To plan and control the budget of all digital marketing campaigns.
- To develop further opportunities to enhance client satisfaction by thinking outside of their current marketing plans
- To assist with new client on-boarding