Digital Marketing Executive
Your New Role
Based at the Sprint Digital offices in Dublin 2 you will have an important role to play in the digital communications for our 4-star hotels in Ireland.
This is a great opportunity for the right person to develop their account management and digital marketing skills in a busy environment.
Duties Will Include
Working closely with the digital marketing team, brand managers, sales teams, local managers, and revenue management teams, you will be supporting the hotel brand objectives to drive more revenue to the properties via their official website and ensure consistency of brand identity and message across all online channels.
- Previous experience in account management/digital marketing role in an agency or hotel group
- Qualification in digital marketing
- A self-starter who is able to manage their time and work to deadlines while working on multiple accounts
- Good attention to detail
- Can work on their own initiative
- Excellent communication skills and a strong ability to manage relationships
- The ability to create and publish quality website copy on a CMS
- Campaign management experience- particularly in paid social campaigns.
- Experience in creating and reporting on email marketing campaigns/marketing automation experience is an advantage.
- Experienced in monthly performance reports
- Proficient in Microsoft programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ensure the property’s brand website is promoted as the primary marketing channel
- Co-ordinate and assist with all advertising on digital media channels
- Create, develop and manage content for your client’s websites and blogs
- Track and monitor the success of online initiatives and website metrics such as the revenue generated
- Maximise the social media profile of each property developing and managing pages on social networking websites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Trip Advisor etc
- Provide coaching and training to colleagues in your clients properties to maximise their social engagement.
- Edit and manage content on the hotel websites
- Respond and react to all communication and requests from hotel partners and suppliers in a timely and professional manner
- Assist with promotional calendars for hotels including special events and publishing of special offers on property websites