Administration & Digital Marketing Assistant
This position has now been filled.
Your New Role
The role will be based at our Head Office in Dublin 2. As Administration and Digital Marketing Assistant, you will have an important role to play in assisting with many aspects of a busy digital marketing
This is an ideal opportunity for someone to gain an insight into digital marketing and eCommerce with the opportunity to develop their skills in this area.
Duties Will Include
Manage the day
Support the digital marketing team with administrative tasks such as daily reports and monthly billing cycles.
Assist the team with digital marketing activities such as paid search, blogging, social media campaigns, paid search and email marketing.
- Previous experience with digital marketing beneficial
- Previous experience working in a hotel reception, reservations or events department an added bonus
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work on their own initiative
- A basic understanding of digital marketing, search engine optimisation, paid search, and email marketing
- Ability to write content for websites and social media
- Experience in working with content management systems
- Proficient in Microsoft programmes including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills and a strong ability to manage relationships
Benefits of working with us
- Excellent working environment
- Excellent hotel staff rates across Ireland, UK & Continental Europe
- We host employee social events and activities throughout the year
- PRSA scheme
- 24/7 mental wellbeing support programme
- Length of service
- Training and development opportunities
- Career progression opportunities